- MVIM hours are generally 8am to 5pm, but we offer extended hours Monday through Friday in all 3 office locations:
- Our phones are open from 7am to 7pm Monday through Thursday to assist with your medical needs.
- For urgent needs after office hours there is a physician from the practice on call that can be contacted through our answering service by calling our main number 703-780-2800. The physician on call will contact you within 15 minutes. Please note you may be charged a $25.00 fee for use of the afterhours line.
- Please do not use patient portal messaging for urgent issues on the weekend or afterhours. Those messages will not be received or returned during non-office hours. Messages received during non-office hours will be returned the next business day.
- If you do not feel your symptoms require an emergency room visit but require medical attention on the weekend or when our office is closed please head to the nearest urgent care office. Please note we are not affiliated with these Urgent care offices and it is your choice where you seek care. These are simply suggested locations that are close to each of our locations.
URGENT CARE OFFICES:
- Alexandria Immediate Care: 571-267-3207 (Alexandria)
- Lorton Primary and Urgent Care: 703-339-5858 (Lorton)
- Dominion Urgent Care: 703-569-7554 (Springfield)
To help you determine what type of afterhours care is appropriate, please use the following guidelines:
(please note this is a suggestion of treatment not a requirement)