Whether you are new to the area or don’t have a primary care provider or look no further. Mount Vernon Internal Medicine has highly qualified Physicians and Nurse Practioners available to help. Please review the provider photos and biographies on our Clinicians page. If you have questions please contact our call center representatives guidance on which provider is the best fit for you!
Things to bring to your first appointment:
1. Your current Insurance Card and valid Photo ID. We follow very strict privacy guidelines, in order to protect our patient's identity and prevent fraud, we require both of these at the time of your appointment
2. A list of providers who you receive care from.
3. A list of your medications and their dosages, both over the counter and prescribed.
4. A list of your previous surgeries or conditions that you have received treatment for.
5. Your vaccination record.
6. Completed New Patient Questionnaire Form
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow us to verify your information and fill out any necessary paperwork. Part of providing top notch care is knowing the patient, we will ask you about your family history and other vital background information during your first appointment.
** If you have a HMO insurance and you have another provider's name listed as your PCP, please call your insurance company to have this changed before coming in for your appointment. Unfortunalty, the insurance companies do not allow us to make this change on your behalf.
** If you are receiving care due to an injury covered by a Workman's Compensation Insurance, please note, you must contact your case worker before your appointment and receive authorization to see us. We will need your claim number, authorization number, case worker's contact information and the name, address and phone number of the Insurance Carrier.