Mount Vernon Internal Medicine has been providing quality care to patients 14 years and older in the Northern Virginia area since 1976.
Our physicians provide comprehensive and general medical care for acute and chronic illnesses such as, heart disease, asthma, migraines, gastrointestinal complications, arthritis, sinus infections, common colds and many more.
Our Services include but are not limited to:
- Physical examinations
- Routine and Sick Appointments
- Pre-operative examinations
- Well-woman examinations
- Cardiac evaluations: Mount Vernon Internal Medicine is partnered with Diagnostic Partners to provide state-of-the-art in house cardiac testing to include: Echocardiograms, Venours Dopplers, Carotid Artery Dopplers and even Thyroid Sonograms.
- Annual Wellnes visits for Medicare
- State of the Art, CLIA certified Laboratory services
Visit the NCQA website for more information on a patient centered medical home and what it means for you.