1. Do I need to schedule an appointment?
Yes – all patients are seen by appointments. In case of an emergency, you will be seen within 24 hours by the next available provider.
2. What do I need to do as a new patient?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to fill out forms and so we can verify your insurance.
3. What do I need to do before I see the doctor?
All patients are seen by appointments. Upon arrival, please be sure to sign in at the front desk. Inform the receptionist of any changes in address, phone number or insurance information. Patients are called by order of appointment time as long as patients are present.
4. What do I need to do when I am done with the doctor?
Check with the front desk receptionist to :
- Retrieve any referrals or orders if not given by the physician during the visit
- Schedule your follow-up appointment
- Schedule testing if necessary
- Pay your co-pay or deductible if you did not at check in.
5. How do you notify the patient with the test results?
Normally, the doctor will discuss the results of the tests during the follow up visit.
6. How long does it take for the doctor to receive the test result back?
We normally receive results within 5-7 business days. Xrays and other testing results are sent out to be read. We receive them back in 7 to 10 business days.
7. Am I informed or reminded when my appointment is?
Yes, our office will send you a reminder baised on your preferred contact method 48 hours in advance of your appointment.
9. What do I do if I can’t make it to my appointment?
Please call and cancel your appointment within 24 hours. Otherwise, you will be charged a fee.