Mount Vernon Internal Medicine has been providing quality care to patients, who are 14 years and older, in the Northern Virginia area since 1976.
Our Internal Medicine physicians provide comprehensive and general medical care for acute and chronic illnesses such as, heart disease, asthma, migraines, gastrointestinal complications, arthritis, sinus infections, common colds and many more.
Our Internal Medicine care includes, but is not limited to:
- Physical examinations
- Routine and Sick Appointments
- Pre-operative examinations
- Well-woman examinations
- Cardiac evaluations: Mount Vernon Internal Medicine is partnered with Diagnostic Partners to provide state-of-the-art in house cardiac testing to include: Echocardiograms, Venours Dopplers, Carotid Artery Dopplers and even Thyroid Sonograms.
- Annual Wellnes visits for Medicare
- State of the Art, CLIA certified Laboratory services
- Onsite labs with full-time phlebotomist
Our Endocrinology services include, but are not limited to:
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- FNA procedures
- Insulin Pumps
- CGM monitors
- Over and Underactive Thyroid disorders
- Pituitary conditions and related disorders
- Diabetic, Nutrition and Obesity counseling
Visit the NCQA website for more information on a patient centered medical home and what it means for you.